Learn how to inexpensively setup a simulated lab environment using the latest version of VMware.
This ebook will discuss how to inexpensively setup a simulated lab environment using VMware (the latest version). This ebook is broken down into seven major sections.
- What do you need to build VMWare vSphere Lab?
- The network design of VMWare vSphere lab in VMware Workstation.
- Preparing Windows Templates for VMWare vSphere Lab
- How to create the Domain Controller Virtual Machine
- Installing of Nested ESXi hosts in our VMware vSphere Lab
- Installing the vCenter Virtual Machine for VMWare vSphere Lab
- Designing the Shared Storage for VMWare vSphere Lab
Here’s the link if you have to read all the articles on the blog itself.
And if you want to get the free copy of the ebook, then just fill the form below and I will send it right away to your mailbox.